American Airlines Resumes Flights To Haiti

Flights To Haiti - February 17 2010, 6:24 AM

American Airlines says it will resume regular flights to Haiti starting Friday, the first commercial flights since the Haiti earthquake of January 12.

The first American flight into Port-au-Prince will leave Friday morning from Miami International Airport.

The airline will operate three daily nonstop flights from Florida to Haiti, two from Miami and one from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport.

American Airlines said it will also offer a single flight four days a week from New York's Kennedy Airport to Port-au-Prince.

Will you be flying to Haiti any time soon?

Reply with your comments.

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List

Comments

R. Lumarque says...

What AA needs to do is to change their stupid policy about not taking boxes, only luggages on their flights. Many... more »

Josy says...

American Airlines has been getting away with murders in Haiti, and it is time to stop them. They charge us so much... more »

Fedex Ships To Haiti says...

FEDEX does ship to Haiti are you implying that you cannot ship to Haiti via Federal Express? Here what I saw on their... more »

Josy says...

I would never ship my personal belongings via Fed Ex. in advance if I was going to Haiti, because I will never see... more »