Haiti Travel Requirements Passport - Required To Visit Haiti
Whether you are visiting Haiti by land, sea, or air, You must have a valid passport and order to enter the country.
Your passport, which is issued by your country/government, is really what certifies your identity and nationality for the purpose of international travel.
Once you enter Haiti as a foreigner, your passport tell Haitian authorities 1) you are not from Haiti, and 2) you are who you say you are.
Your passport is really what entitles you to return to your country of origin.
Otherwise you will be stuck in Haiti, unable to go anywhere, like every other Haitian out there with no Passport!
Tip: Do not loose your passport when you are in Haiti!
More Haiti Travel Requirements:
- Visa to Haiti
- Visa Requirement - From China To Haiti
- Passport - Required To Visit Haiti
- Passport Validity for Travel to Haiti
- Blank Visa pages Required on Passport to Travel to Haiti
Return from Passport Required To Visit Haiti to Haiti Travel Requirements
Just Added - Haiti Travel Info
Recent Articles - Haiti Travel Blog
- Haiti: Visas No Longer Required for Dominican, Colombian, Panamanian Visitors
- Do I need a passport to travel to Haiti?
- A vacation in Haiti - Adventure, great food and a chance to really unplug
- New Haiti Hotel, Monte-Cristo Hotel and Suites, Coming Soon
- Haiti: Lowest Murder Rate in the Western Hemisphere