RE: American Airlines Resumes Flights To Haiti

Josy - February 19 2010, 9:47 PM

American Airlines has been getting away with murders in Haiti, and it is time to stop them. They charge us so much money, and we are only two hours from Miami.

They also have some ridiculous rules, prices, and should cooperate with us if they want our business.

We are in a state of emergency, and AA should accept boxes.

I know when traveling to other countries you can FEDEX your belongings in advance to your desitination, but our country is so corrupted it is a big shame.

You can send a postal money order anywhere in the world except Haiti, and we do not have a good reputation.

I am not sure who is responsible exactly for this nonsense, but it needs to stop. It seems that we inherited it from the Nigerians, and the world does not take us seriously.

The kidnappers, crooks, thieves, rapists, and all the criminals should be hang at the stadium for all to see. I believe some of our leaders are getting their shares from each ticke that we purchase in Haiti, or abroad.

Those fat cats need to go, and make rooms for leaders who have the country best interests in mind.

Response to:

What AA needs to do is to change their stupid policy...

Subject:

American Airlines Resumes Flights To Haiti

American Airlines says it will resume regular flights to Haiti starting Friday, the first commercial flights since the...

REPLY to this message

Direct replies to this message:

FEDEX does ship to Haiti are you implying that you...

Return to Message List