RE: Fly to Haiti with Delta Airlines

Jean Claude Pierre - February 20 2009, 8:43 AM

i think that this is a very good idea which is a great opportunity for Haiti whereby its people will have more options to travel to their own native land without difficulties.

this also will bring more assets or groth to the tourist industry there.

you see, i am in Jmaica i want to go to haiti because i long to see my people i have been there since 200 it's not because i do not want to go but it is a hell of time for us here in Jamaica to teravel overthere why?

because you can not find a direct flight to haiti from Jmaica it's either you go to venezuela or dominican republic which will cost you so much money or go through Miami and there again it is an other problem if you do not have a US Visas you're in touble.

i think the fact that Delta is going to go to Hait will be great.

by the way does Haiti has a Haitian flight company that belongs to the Haitian government?

if yes, why they do not try to upgrade or selling this product out or try to have some sort of link with the caribbean so that when haitians want to go home they won't be in not to big difficulties.

Response to:

Starting June 20, 2009, Delta Air Lines will be...

Subject:

Flights to Haiti

Do you fly to Haiti? When you travel to Haiti which airline do you use? We would like you to rate these airlines and...

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List