Flights to Haiti

Fly To Haiti - February 16 2009, 10:20 AM

Do you fly to Haiti?

When you travel to Haiti which airline do you use?

We would like you to rate these airlines and the service they provide to the passengers who fly to Haiti.

tell us which Airline you use to fly to Haiti
and what you think about that airline.

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List

Comments

Fly To Haiti says...

Starting June 20, 2009, Delta Air Lines will be adding flights from New York to the Haiti. This will be the first time... more »

Faradya says...

GOOD IDEA, SICK AND TIRED WITH AA, EXPENSIVE TICKET, LESS SERVICE more »

Ralph Leon says...

this is great! great news for all our haitians brothers. more »

Gaetano says...

Hey, I'm so happy that an additional airline decides to fly the Haitian sky. American Airlines was just adjusting... more »

Tml says...

We represent about 35% of the population of the Caribbean, our needs are greater than we care to imagine. My hope is... more »

Juicere says...

God, oh God it is about time; american airline has been strangling us with high ticket prices. Let us hope Delta is... more »

Wesner Louissaint says...

I think this is a great idea. It offers more options, more flights and different choices. more »

Mauclair Simon says...

It is about time that another airlines show AA they too can fly to Haiti. I hope we haitians will receive excellent... more »

Zo says...

good idea but the picture in the ad is scary. This is a crash by the beach right here. Who got that idea? more »

Raymond Desir says...

It will be a very good idea to see that. Haitian people deserve it, Delta airlines need it. That idea will make the... more »