New Airline In Haiti

Haiti Travel Blog - July 26 2008, 2:35 PM

I have been told that there is a new airline that is flying to Haiti besides Spirit Airlines and American Airlines.

Do you know anything about it?

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List

Comments

Urmide Telfort says...

YES I KNOW MY COUSIN FLEW THE OTHER DAY SO FAR NO COMPLAIM YET.LET JUST PRAY FOR THE BEST.I WISH IT STAY FOR LONG. more »

Liminnes says...

i didn't kno that tell about it more »

Pamela Forbes St.merant says...

I have not heard of a new airline recently,please keep me inform. I am looking for a company that sells Banana Farine... more »

Jacques Chancy says...

What is the name of this new airline? How can I contact them? Please provide more information. more »

Raynald Delerme says...

YES. The name of the new airline flying to Haiti is SKY KING AIRLINES. It is now traveling between Miami and Port Au... more »

David Jean says...

No i didn´tknow that,thanks for more »

Rocky Roll says...

Monsieur Saint Preux tell me about the new air line Destination,est ce que le Cap Haitien faisant part de sa destination more »

Paul Cormier says...

I haven't heard of any US Airline other than the ones you mentioned. Paul more »

Nedddyg says...

I have not heard of this,if this is true I would be very happy, Because American Airlines is the worst,They treat the... more »

C T says...

I dont know be clearer U want to know about new airline conncting Usa to Haiti or What? Electronically yours. more »