Message 114

Topic says...

The following are replies to Message 114. Although the original topic is no longer available, the were replies made. Read through the reply message to get an idea of what the discussion was.

Posted March 7 2008 at 10:49 PM

REPLY to message OR...

Start a NEW Topic

Messages in this topic

1 - 10 of 34 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4  Next ›  Last »
Good morning my name is jean, i want to apply for a passport for the first time. I have my birth certificate i have... > >
Jean Jean, 13-Jul-12 9:04 am
Hi! What are prices to optain a haitian pass port from miami,fl and how many days will it take to receive. > >
Patrick, 9-Jun-12 12:25 pm
Yes dear about your question of obtening a copy of a birth certificate from Haiti.what you need to do is to find some... > >
Racine Auguste, 20-Mar-12 8:58 pm
Does anyone know if it's possible to order a copy of one's copy of birth certificate from Archives Nationales d'Haiti... > >
Lucie, 5-Mar-12 4:23 pm
im currently in haiti i lost my passport,i have a green card. Where can i go get a passport asap..... > >
Evelyne, 22-Nov-11 11:03 pm
Does a Haitian Passport requite residency or citizenship? Can you help me? I need an answer. thank you. > >
Mark, 1-Oct-11 11:31 pm
my name is Marie i came in NY in 2010 after the earthquake but now i have my green card and social security also but i... > >
Marie Immacula Leo Simon, 25-Aug-11 2:42 pm
You will never get real help If you live in Miami, The people in the Miami office are crooks, You need to go to Boston... > >
Bebe, 6-Mar-11 10:26 am
Im haitian and i never have my pasport do to my name that wasnt mach with some of my paper, my married licens have one... > >
Lylise Alcennat, 28-Feb-11 4:59 am
If you are frustrated from getting a passport I can recommend visit European countries. There is not required passport... > >
Ubytov N Slovensko, 13-Feb-11 9:43 am
1 - 10 of 34 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4  Next ›  Last »