Message 114

The following are replies to Message 114. Although the original topic is no longer available, the were replies made. Read through the reply message to get an idea of what the discussion was.

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List

Comments

Sandra Desnoyers says...

What if you loss yourold passport and brithcerificate and you need to renew or get a new one?I had ID from the US but... more »

Kentz Conserve says...

u need to have that birth certificate because without it there's nothing they can do for you. That's how it is in New... more »

Anthony Obidike says...

hello, my name is anthony obidike from nigeria, and i which to nationalis to become an hiati citizen, i love that... more »

Sarah says...

I'm a haitian origin married to a Kenyan ad now live in Kenya, my passport will expired next year will it be possible... more »

Nelson says...

Hi, I recently went to the Hatian Consulate New York office, with all the requirements: Old Passport, New Passport... more »

Mary says...

can you get a haiti passport if your grandparent was born there not yourself more »

Jackson Kercy says...

my passport has expired, i am a resident of the us. and i need to renew my passport, where do i go to get it renew, i... more »

Ronide says...

what if you loss your passport than what would i have to do than? more »

Ramces says...

I am haitian citizen i really need to renew my pasport, i want to know is it any type of forms required? more »

Perkins Joseph says...

hi my name is perkins joseph am 23 years old and i was born in the bahams in oct 06 of 86 to,two haitian parents my... more »