RE: Haiti Passport Requirement

Racine Auguste says...

Yes dear about your question of obtening a copy of a birth certificate from Haiti.what you need to do is to find some one in Haiti who can get to the archives and place the request.

If unfortunately the birth certificate is not found registered there you will be asked for a jugement.

believe it or not this should not coast you no more than $100 (US) If additional help is needed you can reach me at 410 499 2361. The name is Racine AUguste.

Call any time.

This is a reply to Msg 670
Posted by Racine Auguste on March 20 2012 at 8:58 PM

REPLY to message OR...

Start a NEW Topic

Messages in this topic

1 - 10 of 34 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4  Next ›  Last »
Hi! What are prices to optain a haitian pass port from miami,fl and how many days will it take to receive. > >
Patrick, 9-Jun-12 12:25 pm
Yes dear about your question of obtening a copy of a birth certificate from Haiti.what you need to do is to find some... > >
Racine Auguste, 20-Mar-12 8:58 pm
Does anyone know if it's possible to order a copy of one's copy of birth certificate from Archives Nationales d'Haiti... > >
Lucie, 5-Mar-12 4:23 pm
im currently in haiti i lost my passport,i have a green card. Where can i go get a passport asap..... > >
Evelyne, 22-Nov-11 11:03 pm
Does a Haitian Passport requite residency or citizenship? Can you help me? I need an answer. thank you. > >
Mark, 1-Oct-11 11:31 pm
my name is Marie i came in NY in 2010 after the earthquake but now i have my green card and social security also but i... > >
Marie Immacula Leo Simon, 25-Aug-11 2:42 pm
You will never get real help If you live in Miami, The people in the Miami office are crooks, You need to go to Boston... > >
Bebe, 6-Mar-11 10:26 am
Im haitian and i never have my pasport do to my name that wasnt mach with some of my paper, my married licens have one... > >
Lylise Alcennat, 28-Feb-11 4:59 am
If you are frustrated from getting a passport I can recommend visit European countries. There is not required passport... > >
Ubytov N Slovensko, 13-Feb-11 9:43 am
I have my odl passport it expire now I need a new one what can I DO? > >
Eliphene Jean, 11-Feb-11 7:21 pm
1 - 10 of 34 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4  Next ›  Last »