RE: Le Lambi Beach Hotel Haiti - Traveler Reviews

Janjan says...

"Being that this area in Mariani Haiti had many night clubs like Cassablanca, Copa Cabana, Fiesta, and the famous "Kay Gros Manman", it is believe that every where you saw a 7-Up sign in mariani, you would find Dominican women there, including Le Lambi night club in Mariani"

Either you don't know the "area", or you don't know what you're talking about.

I'll be back to school you later.

I grew up in the "area"...

The topic is: Hotels in Haiti
This is a reply to Msg 265
Posted by Janjan on March 16 2010 at 1:16 PM

REPLY to message OR...

Start a NEW Topic

Messages in this topic

1 - 10 of 59 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6  Next ›  Last »
hermitage hotel is one of the top hotel in Haiti. It is located in southwest of Hinche,Haiti. It is surrounded with a... > >
Alex Jeanmary, 15-Feb-11 11:26 pm
A place where you can read news, chat, watch movies, listen to radio and more. > >
Cluade, 23-Jan-11 12:36 am
Le Lambi has been closed since the quake. We have Hope Alive! Clinic Ministries in Mariani and when we bring medical... > >
F. Jacobs, 21-Sep-10 6:53 pm
I recently stayed at L'Hermitage in Pandiassou. It blew me away! The setting was beautiful, serene and lush. My room... > >
C Luallin, 3-Sep-10 10:59 pm
"Swimming Pool", previously filled with no doubt infectious River Guayamounco water, only a brown puddle since corpse... > >
Mojo, 14-Apr-10 4:09 pm
"Being that this area in Mariani Haiti had many night clubs like Cassablanca, Copa Cabana, Fiesta, and the famous "Kay... > >
Janjan, 16-Mar-10 1:16 pm
hahahahahaha, that is too funny.... > >
Pat, 16-Mar-10 11:40 am
There is some info about Auberge au Picolet Hotel here: The full list of Haiti hotels are here: > >
Pajla Haiti Hotels, 21-Feb-10 12:21 pm
how do I get in touch with this hotel, will travel to cap haitian within a year and would like to stay at auberge au... > >
Anne, 21-Feb-10 12:05 pm
I am glad to see that IBO LELE hotel and beach did not lose from thier beuty. I was there in 1979.Loved this place and... > >
Rebecca, 17-Jan-10 10:54 am
1 - 10 of 59 « First  ‹ Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6  Next ›  Last »