ALL Spirit Airlines Flights To Haiti Cancelled!

Woody - February 24 2010, 8:25 PM

All flight reservations to and from Haiti with spirit airlines have been cancelled, Spirit is still not flying to Haiti since the earthquake.

I just got off the phone with spirit Airlines and have been notified that flights to and from Haiti have been cancelled.

If you are were sheduled to travel to Haiti via Spirit Airlines before March 5 2010, you are out of luck.

All the customer service rep said to me was "The flight has been cancelled, sir"

When I asked asked about a future date, she replied "It depends on airport conditions"

What's your travel story?

Are you having any luck?

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List

Comments

Spiri Airlines Haiti Info says...

Here is a Spirit Airlines Update On Haiti Flexible Travel Policy found on their website regarding post earthquake... more »

Frequent Flyer says...

My friend in Haiti tell me that there are American Airlines flights to Haiti everyday right now. He even said that... more »

Josy says...

I heard on the radio the voices of some people who are stucked in Haiti with no nomey, and brought round trip tickets... more »

Tigeorges says...

i am told this morning by Spirit Airlines Agent that flights to Haiti will resume on 3/1/10 more »

Hp says...

If you are flying to haiti make sure you know for a fact that spirit is landing in Haiti, I already had a reservation... more »

Nathalie says...

I have not heard anyone going or coming from haiti uning these airlines.They all go or come from DR. more »