RE: American Airlines Haiti (My Word)

Ayjay Jordan - February 21 2010, 11:19 AM

The fact is AA have been disrespecting the Haitian clientele for years is not a reflection of AA but the clients who have been supporting it without contesting, so they figure their money to Haiti is guaranteed -- Haitian Dollars are as good as any one else in the Caribbean of any other place, We must make our voice count, I have written letters in the past to them to voice my concern, but we need to do more collectively or bring another major carrier, AA owns this market for far too long -- ie DELTA...

Everything must change in Haiti -- I mean everything from the way construction are being done, there must be building codes now, to the government, to the Big gangsters that have held the country hostage for years ie: the MEVS, ACCRAs, BRADNTs, Karhoulys and all the other financial gangsters...

All the way to the little guys including religions, And may i add their should be more than just one International airport in the country and infrastructures and schools should be in abundance.

My word!

Subject:

RE: American Airlines Haiti

I have been traveling to Haiti from San Francisco for the past 24 years. On Pan American and on Eastern, years ago...

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List