my opinion

Jean Claude Pierre - March 7 2009, 6:37 PM

hi thanks for that beautiful and exiting moment u shared with me. yes i am a christian a pastor pricisely but you know thoug a christian i live with an open mind and based on my training in theology i have leraned to appreciate very people and their culture because God had made us just like that but also i do not believe in indulging oneself in certain tyhings you know. i think people though free can still use a bit of discretion to certani ways of life. people drink rhum that is their choices i can just only warn them about the concequences or the result of living an alcoholic life it realy brings the system down and if you do not pay so much attention you may find yourself end up dead. i love lambi and pisson gro sel and to tell you the truth i want to eat some now i miss my 'Haiti cheri' i want to go to Jacmel which is my mother's prish yes she comes from there and i have been there twice that was long time though.

tell me how is it there now is it safe to go?

i am in Jmaica now maybe will be in USA this year but i want to go to haiti first to eat some good lambi and banan fri ak grio cochon man i miss this. tell me how is is

bye see u soon!

Subject:

Haiti Twoubadou By The Beach

When was the last time you traveled to Haiti to have some fun? Have you ever been in Haiti, at the beach, eating Lambi...

REPLY to this message

Direct replies to this message:

Haiti Cherie is as safe and as dangerous as any other...

Return to Message List