La Jacmelienne Hotel Haiti - Traveler Reviews

Haiti Hotel Reviews - February 9 2009, 3:26 PM

La Jacmelienne Beach Hotel Haiti is located in Jacmel, Haiti.

La Jacmelienne Beach is a colonial beachfront hotel with wroght iron trim and traditional arches.

Here is what one person said about La Jacmelienne Beach Hotel in Haiti:

"This was once a beautiful, and historic hotel with spectacular service.

My parents honey mooned here. I went down after a medical trip one week. I took a Haitian translator/guide (thank god!) We checked in, and were told various things to detour us from the room I reserved.

Once we finally got the billing straightened out (tons and tons of documents) we opened the room. It was very basic, bathroom full of mosquitos.

One towel.

The patio door was shut with one movable nail. (You would have better luck sleeping on the street) We went into town and came back, the staff had entered our room within the hour we were gone and turned the AC off. We paid for an AC room, and we entered it, very hot. I went to the beach, and then the pool, each time the AC was turned off. We were at this hotel for a matter of three hours and I demanded to speak with the manager/owner- he was too arrogant and busy to assist me (there was one other guest in the place).

After dealing with the desk clerk, I ripped up as much paper work as I could pull from her, and called my bank to reverse the charges.

They are shady people.

Save yourself the time and go to Hotel Cyvailer down the road a few miles.

Also nearby are several new, spectacular places to stay. Don't stay here. You won't last the night.

The location is all this place, La Jacmelienne Beach Hotel, has going for itself- only hotel right on jacmel beach- but there is no beach access- you have to go around a block to get to it"

Have you ever been to La Jacmelienne Beach Hotel in Haiti?

Post your La Jacmelienne Beach Hotel Review here

Subject:

Hotels in Haiti

Have you ever been inside a Haiti Hotel? When you go to Haiti do you stay in a Hotel? If so please tell us which Haiti...

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List