Le Marcelin Inn Hotel Haiti - Traveler Reviews

Haiti Hotel Reviews - February 9 2009, 3:21 PM

Le Marcelin Inn Hotel Haiti is located in 29 rue Marcelin, Port-au-Prince, Haiti.

Le Marcelin Inn cordially welcomes you! Within easy walking distance of major places of interest we offer courteous service, wireless internet, cablevision, 24/7 electricity and hot water, comfortable rooms w/ queen size beds, pool, spa, billiard room, at affordable all-inclusive (w/breakfast) prices.

18 international hospitality standard rooms and suites in a modern gingerbread style complex reminiscent of Haiti's colonial heritage to make your stay in the nation's capital the highlight of your trip to Haiti.

Here is what one person said about Le Marcelin Inn Hotel in Haiti:

"I stayed there for 4 nights, the rooms were somewhat clean, the staff weren't friendly including the manager.

It was noisy at all time. upon arrival, they claimed there would be security and there was none. my cousins came to visit me the last night, we hang hout and had a few drinks since it was late I offered them to stay with me in the suite with livingrom that I was staying in. The staff noticed and refused to let them stay because they didn't want more than two persons in the suites.

I travel alot and I know what customer service is, therefore I wouldn't recomend this hotel to anyone who's searching for good hostpitality."

Have you ever been to Le Marcelin Inn Hotel in Haiti?

Post your Le Marcelin Inn Hotel Review here

Subject:

Hotels in Haiti

Have you ever been inside a Haiti Hotel? When you go to Haiti do you stay in a Hotel? If so please tell us which Haiti...

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List