Villa Therese Hotel - Traveler Reviews

Haiti Hotel Reviews - February 9 2009, 1:37 PM

Villa Therese Hotel is located at 13 rue Leon Nau, Nerette, Petionville, Port-au-Prince, Haiti.

Villa Therese Hotel welcomes you to its beautiful facility, situated in a peaceful environment.

Please, come and stay in one of our 14 rooms equipped with full size bed, A/C, private bathroom, and cable TV. Enjoy our restaurant and appreciate our Haitian specialty cuisine, and stay connected with your loved ones with our free wireless internet connection.

Have a rest around the pool surrounded by trees and tropical flowers.

Here is what one person said about Villa Therese Hotel in Haiti:

"Fine Experience at Villa Therese...

I recently travelled to Haiti by myself, I'm a 29 year old American woman.

I took the Caribe Tours bus from Santo Domingo to Port Au Prince.

On the bus I met a woman from Haiti who spoke English and she offerred to drop me at a hotel since we would be arriving after dark and I didn't know my way around.

She and her family took me to Villa Therese.

I didn't want anything too expensive but Port Au Prince and Haiit in general do not have much in the way of budget traveller hotels, certainly no hostels.

Villa Therese is quite nice hotel (though not a resort).

I was told there was only one room left (there are only about 10 rooms in the whole place) and it was $99/night.

Though they have room as low as $69 and I didn't want to pay $99 I didn't have much option in terms of shopping around.

The room was a large suite with a balcony and a private bath. It was pretty modern though the carpet was stained in many places.

It was way nicer than what I needed but what could I do?

There was also a nice pool. Breakfast is included.

Other meals available but not included.

There is also a bar. The managers were all very nice and accomodating.

I asked one if he knew anyone who I could hire as a tour guide.

He kindly set me up with his friend, a college student, who took me all around Petionville and Port Au Prince the following day. Overall it was a good place to stay. I would recommend calling ahead and trying to get one of the cheaper rooms if possible.

It is located on13 rue Leon Nau. It is also an easy 5 minute walk from the bus station which I did during the day time, no problems.

There are armed guards at the gate so it is secure.

Enjoy!"

Have you ever been to Villa Therese Hotel in Haiti?

Post your Hotel Villa Therese Hotel Review here

Subject:

Hotels in Haiti

Have you ever been inside a Haiti Hotel? When you go to Haiti do you stay in a Hotel? If so please tell us which Haiti...

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List