Le Xaragua Hotel Haiti - Traveler Reviews

Haiti Hotel Reviews - February 9 2009, 1:03 PM

Le Xaragua hotel in Haiti is Hotel Located in Gonave Bay, Port-au-Prince, Haiti

Here is what one person said about Le Xaragua Hotel in Haiti:

"I stayed here with a group of 20 other Americans for a Mission Trip from October 26, 2007 - November 2nd, 2007! Upon Arrival, it sure didn't seem like a mission trip at all! This gorgeous oceanfront beach property is one of the most beautiful I've ever visitied! It had some of the most amazing sunsets and views of the mountainous islands in the west, that I have ever seen! The building is a bit older, but the staff keeps in in tip top shap so it's as good as new! The grounds are well maintained by hand also The rooms are exceptional...

each with its own large, oceanfront balcony, hot water, and cold A/C! 3 delicious meals with drinks are also included for free during the stay! They have plenty of culligan water all over the place as well as coke products for free too! There really are soo many great things to say about this place! I know this review is very scattered with my thoughts, but this is the first time I've been inspired to write a review for someplace I've stayed! I have traveled to numerous gorgeous islands all over the world, and this place definitely ranks in my top 5 for natural beauty! I also live in florida 10 minutes from the ocean, so it's not that I was only hypnotised due to the fact that I was near a beach! This hotel is truly a remarkable property that I would recommend to anyone! this has to definitely be one of the best places to stay in haiti, and especially one of the safest with the un staying at the property as well!!!!! Highly recommended!!!"

Have you ever been to Le Xaragua Hotel in Haiti?

Post your Hotel Le Xaragua Hotel Review here

Subject:

Hotels in Haiti

Have you ever been inside a Haiti Hotel? When you go to Haiti do you stay in a Hotel? If so please tell us which Haiti...

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List