Auberge du Quebec Hotel Haiti - Traveler Reviews

Haiti Hotel Reviews - February 9 2009, 12:06 PM

Auberge du Quebec Hotel in Haiti is set in a natural and peaceful environment conducive to rest and relaxation, Auberge du Quebec offers clean and confortable rooms at moderate price.

Oversize pool, free private parking with full security service.

Haitian and Quebec traditional cuisine with pleasant new approach, and discrete, attentive service.

Here is what one person said about Auberge du Quebec Hotel in Haiti:

"I go to Haiti every year, I tried so many hotels, and finaly I found the best of all. It is a quiet place to stay, to relax in family or alone.

The food is absolute BEST, you have the choice between Quebecois food or Haitian food, tried both and loved it. There are two bars, one located outside and one located in the main building, and it's air conditioner.

No lack of electricity at all! Always had hot water! The pool is fabulous, so neat, and clean.

You can always entertain yourself by playing basketball, voleyball or badminton, or take a swim in the pool. It is so relax I tell you. The room are beautiful, neatly clean everyday.

I would defenetly recommend this hotel to anyone who needs to enjoy there stay. Beautiful, and just worth the price."

Have you ever been to Auberge du Quebec Hotel in Haiti?

Post your Hotel Auberge du Quebec Hotel Review here

Subject:

Hotels in Haiti

Have you ever been inside a Haiti Hotel? When you go to Haiti do you stay in a Hotel? If so please tell us which Haiti...

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List