Message 115

The following are replies to Message 115. Although the original topic is no longer available, the were replies made. Read through the reply message to get an idea of what the discussion was.

REPLY to this message

Return to Message List

Comments

Thomas Jean Monax says...

salu tout moun?m'gin yon kesyon pr ns,m'se ayitien paspo'm fini la eske'm papka entre ayiti ave'l konsa,m'se yon... more »

Sebastian says...

hola, soy peruano, quiero viajar a haiti como turista por una semana, he leido en varias webs que no se necesita visa... more »

Gadsefh says...

ou byen di'l ou se ayisyen ou ka antre paske se lakay ou wap vini. selman depi'w rantre Ayiti se pou kontakte oswa yon... more »

Shahid says...

i want visit the haiti Do i need a visit visa fir the Haiti I m pakistan national? more »

Esther says...

Hello If you are an american citizen and would like to move to Haiti and work as a pastor, what type of visa would you... more »

Ranjitha says...

hi i'm a indian citizen.my friends family stays in haiti so i would to like to visit their place for 0ne month do i... more »

Monica says...

SOY PERUANA Y ME ENCUENTRO EN REPUBLICA DOMINICANA PARA SER MAS EXACTOS EN SANTO DOMINGO, MI PREGUNTA ES LA SIGUIENTE... more »

Le Thi Ngoc Trieu says...

Dear sir, madam, My name is trieu (ms.) vietnamese, i want to enter to haiti, please help me to confirm whether do i... more »

Lauralee says...

No you do not need a visa. Hope you enjoy the visit more »

James Ketler Milien says...

Hola Sebastian, yo soy haitiano pero yo vivo en Republica Dominicana, me gustaria que usted hara este viaje. pero yo... more »