Message 114

Comments

Ludwine says...

I have my old passport,my haitian voting card (carte electorale) I am not in touch with my mother,she has my birth... more »

James Ketler Milien says...

SO IT'S DEPEN, SO I WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUTE WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR HELP YOU. more »

Made In Amerik says...

Bonjour, Mwen ap viv Ayiti mwen ta renmen konen ki pri yon (PASPO) pou gran mou'n ki genyen 18tan e plis ak ti mou'n... more »

Rza says...

i am not an Immigration officer... but if you were born in the Bahamas that mean you are a Bahamian therefore you dont... more »

Rza says...

you need your old passport and birth certificate that is all and the money to pay for it.. more »

Rza says...

are you a U.S citizen or a Haitian Citizen... U.S citizen you get your passport renew at the Post Office and it... more »

Rza says...

Impossible because u was not born there, unless you beocme a Haitian citizen.. that is the only way.. more »

Rza says...

was they a reason, why you got denied.. specially if you have all the correct document. what was missing from your... more »

Rza says...

well you have to leave in Haiti for 7 yrs to become a Haitian Citizen and then you can get a haitian passport.. now i... more »

Rosie says...

Where do I go to obtain a Haitian passport? more »